- To define Tuberculosis
- To define how TB is spread
- To describe the symptoms of TB
- To define TB exposure risks in the health care setting
- To define how TB is treated
- To identify steps to response with suspected exposure
- To identify measures facilities should take to reduce TB risk
- To outline the resources available to support prevention
All Courses, ASC Training Programs
ASC Clinical Education Program
Get FULL ACCESS to ALL compliance courses for one full year for one low price! PLUS get FREE access to NEW courses added throughout the year!
Tuberculosis Prevention in the ASC - Re-Certification 2021 Edition
Learn all the requirements for TB safety in your ASC. Re-Certification Course 2021 Edition.
Tuberculosis Prevention Training