- WHAT IS OSHA?
- EMPLOYER REQUIREMENTS
- EMPLOYEE RIGHTS
- BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS AND EXPOSURE CONTROL
- THE FOUR STEPS
- STEP 1: EDUCATION
- STEP 1.1: EDUCATION - THINGS TO KNOW
- STEP 2: DOCUMENTATION
- STEP 2.1: EXPOSURE CONTROL PLAN
- STEP 2.2: HAZARD COMMUNICATION
- STEP 2.3: SAFETY DATA SHEETS
- STEP 2.4: WHAT IS EXEMPT FROM SDS?
- STEP 3: PREVENTION
- STEP 3.1: ILLNESS PREVENTION
- STEP 3.2: EXPOSURE PREVENTION
- STEP 3.3: WORK PRACTICES
- STEP 3.3A: HAND WASHING
- STEP 3.3B: GLOVES
- STEP 3.3C: FOOD SAFETY
- STEP 3.3D: HAZARDOUS WASTE HANDLING & DISPOSAL
- STEP 3.4: ENGINEERING CONTROLS
- STEP 3.4A: TOOLS TO REDUCE RISK
- STEP 4: EXPOSURE RESPONSE
- STEP 4.1: FIRST AID
- STEP 4.2: CONSENT AND TREATMENT
- STEP 4.3: TESTING AND COUNSELING
- STEP 4.4: INCIDENT REPORTING
- FOLLOW UP
- FOR YOUR SAFETY: REDUCING YOUR RISK
- END OF CLASS QUIZ
- NEED TO RENEW EXPIRED COMPLETION CERTIFICATE?
$9.95 / year
Individual Membership Level
Get FULL ACCESS to ALL courses for one full year with Membership!
Our courses can be taken when convenient
Our courses require no set up or installation
Our courses are self-paced
Completion certificates are available instantly
Courses can be purchased one at a time, or choose to become a member to receive FULL ACCESS to ALL courses at discounted rates for a full year!