- WHAT IS OSHA?
- EMPLOYER REQUIREMENTS
- EMPLOYEE RIGHTS
- BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS AND EXPOSURE CONTROL
- THE FOUR STEPS
- STEP 1: EDUCATION
- STEP 1.1: EDUCATION - THINGS TO KNOW
- STEP 2: DOCUMENTATION
- STEP 2.1: EXPOSURE CONTROL PLAN
- STEP 2.2: HAZARD COMMUNICATION
- STEP 2.3: SAFETY DATA SHEETS
- STEP 2.4: WHAT IS EXEMPT FROM SDS?
- STEP 3: PREVENTION
- STEP 3.1: ILLNESS PREVENTION
- STEP 3.2: EXPOSURE PREVENTION
- STEP 3.3: WORK PRACTICES
- STEP 3.3A: HAND WASHING
- STEP 3.3B: GLOVES
- STEP 3.3C: FOOD SAFETY
- STEP 3.3D: HAZARDOUS WASTE HANDLING & DISPOSAL
- STEP 3.4: ENGINEERING CONTROLS
- STEP 3.4A: TOOLS TO REDUCE RISK
- STEP 4: EXPOSURE RESPONSE
- STEP 4.1: FIRST AID
- STEP 4.2: CONSENT AND TREATMENT
- STEP 4.3: TESTING AND COUNSELING
- STEP 4.4: INCIDENT REPORTING
- FOLLOW UP
- FOR YOUR SAFETY: REDUCING YOUR RISK
- END OF CLASS QUIZ
- NEED TO RENEW EXPIRED COMPLETION CERTIFICATE?
Abuse and Neglect - Re-Certification 1
Learn what you need to do if you suspect that a patient has been the victim of abuse and neglect, as well as your reporting requirements.
Complete Collection, All Courses, Savings Bundles
Compliance Course Bundle for Students
Get FULL ACCESS to ALL compliance courses for one full year for one low price! PLUS get FREE access to NEW courses added throughout the year!
Our courses can be taken when convenient
Our courses require no set up or installation
Our courses are self-paced
Completion certificates are available instantly
Courses can be purchased one at a time, or choose to purchase the bundle to receive FULL ACCESS to ALL courses for one low rate for a full year!
Come on over and see everything we have to offer you and your team. We have many different support options that we can tailor fit for your center.