- To understand Infection Control requirement in the ASC
- To review elements of an effective Infection Control Plan
- To review specific Infection Control processes that prevent infection and reduce risk
- To understand your role in preventing infections
- To recognize steps to take if an infection is suspected
All Courses, ASC Training Programs
ASC Clinical Education Program
Get FULL ACCESS to ALL compliance courses for one full year for one low price! PLUS get FREE access to NEW courses added throughout the year!
Workbooks, Infection Control
How To Workbook: Infection Control in the ASC
We feel that keeping patients safe is key. Your Infection Control Workbook provides guidance to support your facility's infection control program, as well as policies and resources to meet your documentation needs.
Infection Control in the Surgery Center - Re-Certification 2021 Edition
This course provides training on Infection Control in the Ambulatory Setting. It includes the steps required to prevent infections, best practices, and how to respond if an infection occurs.
Infection Control Training