- WHAT IS PROTECTED?
- WHAT IS PHI?
- PRIVACY RULE
- SPECIAL CASES: PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE
- SPECIAL CASES: MINORS
- BUSINESS ASSOCIATE
- WHO IS COVERED? WHO MUST FOLLOW?
- RESTRICTION REQUEST
- IDENTIFIABLE PHI
- PROTECTED EMPLOYEE INFORMATION
- PROTECTED FACILITY INFORMATION
- 3 THINGS TO REMEMBER
- VERBAL COMMUNICATION
- PRIVACY OFFICER
- DISPOSAL: DATA SAFEGUARDS
- PROTECTING ELECTRONIC DATA
- PROTECTING ELECTRONIC PHI
- MINIMUM NECESSARY STANDARD
- SERIOUS THREAT TO HEALTH OR SAFETY
- RELEASING PHI: SUBPOENAS
- REPORTING PRIVACY AND SECURITY VIOLATIONS
- SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS
- RETALIATION PROTECTION
- HELPFUL LINKS
- END OF CLASS QUIZ
- NEED TO RENEW AN EXPIRED COMPLETION CERTIFICATE?
HIPAA and Privacy Training - Re-Certification 1
This HIPAA training course explains the basic principles of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Complete Collection, All Courses, Savings Bundles
Compliance Course Bundle for Students
Get FULL ACCESS to ALL compliance courses for one full year for one low price! PLUS get FREE access to NEW courses added throughout the year!
Complete Collection, Policies & Forms, HIPAA
Resource How-To's: HIPAA
Our HIPAA Resource How-to provides a template privacy notice, policies and training to support patient information privacy and processes. This resource also has great policies and resources to support your facilities medical records processes.
Our courses can be taken when convenient
Our courses require no set up or installation
Our courses are self-paced
Completion certificates are available instantly
Courses can be purchased one at a time, or choose to purchase the bundle to receive FULL ACCESS to ALL courses for one low rate for a full year!
Come on over and see everything we have to offer you and your team. We have many different support options that we can tailor fit for your center.