- CMS RULE: THE NEW MEDICARE REQUIREMENT
- THE CMS PURPOSE: WHY IS THERE A REQUIREMENT?
- DEFINITION OF AN EMERGENCY
- CLASSIFICATIONS OF EMERGENCIES: INTERNAL EMERGENCIES
- CLASSIFICATIONS OF EMERGENCIES: EXTERNAL EMERGENCIES
- EFFECTS OF DISASTERS
- EMERGENCY PREPARATION GOALS
- EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT PLANS: REQUIREMENTS
- FOUR CORE ELEMENTS OF EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
- CREATING A PLAN
- CREATING A PLAN: HAZARDS
- CREATING A PLAN: CARE
- CREATING A PLAN: EQUIPMENT
- CREATING A PLAN: INTERRUPTION
- PREPAREDNESS PHASES
- ALL HAZARDS APPROACH
- RISK BASED APPROACH
- HAZARD VULNERABILITY ANALYSIS
- HOW TO ENSURE READINESS
- HOW TO TEST
- COMMUNICATION PLAN
- HELPFUL LINKS
- END OF CLASS QUIZ
- NEED TO RENEW EXPIRED COMPLETION CERTIFICATE?
Emergency Preparedness in the Ambulatory Surgery Center - Re-certification 1
This is a Re-Certification course. This course prepares the Ambulatory Surgery facility staff to understand the requirements of the CMS Emergency Preparedness rules, as well as outlines how to prepare and respond to a natural or man-made emergency.
Complete Collection, All Courses, Savings Bundles
Compliance Course Bundle for Students
Get FULL ACCESS to ALL compliance courses for one full year for one low price! PLUS get FREE access to NEW courses added throughout the year!
Our courses can be taken when convenient
Our courses require no set up or installation
Our courses are self-paced
Completion certificates are available instantly
Courses can be purchased one at a time, or choose to purchase the bundle to receive FULL ACCESS to ALL courses for one low rate for a full year!
Come on over and see everything we have to offer you and your team. We have many different support options that we can tailor fit for your center.