- Patient Rights
- Types of Advance Directives
- Living Wills
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Your Responsibilities
- Advance Directive Rules
- How the Process Works
- Documentation Guidelines
- WHAT IS AN ADVANCE DIRECTIVE?
- A PATIENT'S VOICE
- A PATIENT'S WISHES
- ADVANCE DIRECTIVE LAWS: DETERMINED BY YOUR STATE
- TYPES OF ADVANCE DIRECTIVES
- LIVING WILL
- DURABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR HEALTHCARE
- ADVANCE DIRECTIVE DOCUMENT
- WHEN DO ADVANCE DIRECTIVES BECOME EFFECTIVE?
- NOT JUST A DOCUMENT FOR SICK PATIENTS
- YOU AND YOUR FACILITY RESPONSIBILITY: PART 1
- YOU AND YOUR FACILITY RESPONSIBILITY: PART 2
- YOU AND YOUR FACILITY RESPONSIBILITY: PART 3
- THE RULE: PART 1
- THE RULE: PART 2
- ELECTIVE SURGERY
- THE PROCESS: HOW IT WORKS
- HELPFUL LINKS
- END OF CLASS QUIZ
- NEED TO RENEW EXPIRED COMPLETION CERTIFICATE?
Advance Directives - Re-Certification 1
Learn your responsibilities and facility requirements regarding Advance Directives.
Complete Collection, All Courses, Savings Bundles
Compliance Course Bundle for Students
Get FULL ACCESS to ALL compliance courses for one full year for one low price! PLUS get FREE access to NEW courses added throughout the year!
Our courses can be taken when convenient
Our courses require no set up or installation
Our courses are self-paced
Completion certificates are available instantly
Courses can be purchased one at a time, or choose to become a member to receive FULL ACCESS to ALL courses at discounted rates for a full year!
Come on over and see everything we have to offer you and your team. We have many different support options that we can tailor fit for your center.