- KEEPING SAFE FROM NEEDLESTICKS AND PATHOGEN EXPOSURE
- NEEDLESTICK AND SHARPS RISK
- BLOODBORNE PATHOGEN RISK
- WHAT IS A BLOODBORNE PATHOGEN?
- WHO IS AT RISK?
- STANDARD PRECAUTIONS
- HEPATITIS B VACCINATION
- ENGINEERING CONTROLS
- WORK PRACTICE CONTROLS
- HOW CAN NEEDLESTICK INJURIES BE PREVENTED?
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- EXAMPLES OF PPE
- PPE: IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS
- PPE: FACTORS TO CONSIDER
- PPE USE: GLOVING TIPS
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE EXPOSED
- WHEN HANDLING SHARPS
- USE OF SHARPS CONTAINERS
- MANAGING FULL SHARPS CONTAINERS
- FOR YOUR SAFETY
- END OF CLASS QUIZ
Exposure Control, Needlestick Risk and Sharps Safety - Re-Certification 1
Learn all the requirements for OSHA safety in your ASC
Complete Collection, All Courses, Savings Bundles
Compliance Course Bundle for Students
Get FULL ACCESS to ALL compliance courses for one full year for one low price! PLUS get FREE access to NEW courses added throughout the year!
Instant certificate upon completion of course requirements; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
No fail format. You will have unlimited chances to pass the required test.
Self-paced: start and stop the course as often as necessary to accommodate your schedule.
Come on over and see everything we have to offer you and your team. We have many different support options that we can tailor fit for your center.