- To define exposure risks in the workplace
- To understand who is at risk
- To identify steps to reduce the risk of needlesticks, sharps injuries, and exposures to pathogens
- To outline the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- To provide guidance for exposure response
Exposure Control, Needlestick Risk and Sharps Safety- Re-Certification 2021 Edition
Learn all the requirements for OSHA safety in your ASC. Re-Certification Course 2021 Edition.
All Courses, ASC Training Programs
ASC Clinical Education Program
Get FULL ACCESS to ALL compliance courses for one full year for one low price! PLUS get FREE access to NEW courses added throughout the year!
Abuse and Neglect Training